WEST MIDLANDS LANDLORDS & LETTING AGENTS CONFERENCE 2015
The Annual West Midlands Landlords & Letting Agents Conference is taking place on 2nd October 2015 at the usual venue, Banks Stadium, Bescott, Walsall.
Lunch will be provided at no cost and there is plenty of free parking.
The agenda for the day includes:
- Universal Credit and Rented Housing- Gerry Lyng, Department of Work & Pensions (DWP)
- It’s getting harder to be a landlord – but is it really? – Mary Latham, Landlord
- A PRS fit for the future – Lord Best, Chair of the Council of The Property Ombudsman
- Right To Rent for Tenants and Landlords – Alison Wray, Rebecca Linley, Miriam Davidson – Home Office
- How will the private rental market look in 2025? – David Cox, ARLA
There will also be four workshops, covering topics of importance to landlords, with no “sales” agenda:
- Lisa Orme (Keys Mortgages) will lead on financing your buy-to-let or development ethically
- Richard Bowser (Editor of Property Investor News) will lead on will analyse the opportunities and risks for residential property investment in the next five years.
- Mary Latham (NLA) will lead on update on current and proposed legislation which will affect landlords in the next 12 months.
- Welfare Reform – Liz Mooney and Oliver Wright (Sandwell MBC)
- West Midlands Fire Service – New fire safety requirements for non-HMO properties.
There will be exhibitors offering goods and services to help landlords.
This is the biggest one day landlords event to be held in the West Midlands and places are going quickly – Book your place now! Please note: only those who have booked will be admitted on the day because we must meet Fire Regulations.
To book your place please email: email@example.com