WEST MIDLANDS LANDLORDS AND LETTING AGENTS CONFERENCE 2016
This year’s West Midlands Landlords and Lettings Conference will be taking place on Friday 7 October 2016 at Banks’s Stadium Walsall – and you can now book your place! This all day event is FREE to attend and includes complimentary beverages, lunch and parking.
This years’s keynote speakers are:
- Jane Everton CBE – Deputy Director, Better Rented & Leasehold Department For Communities & Local Government
- Richard Lambert – Chief Executive of National Landlords Association (NLA)
- Simon Misiewicz – Director Optimise Accountants and popular speaker on property taxation
The seminars iclude:
- Sue Elkington – Refurbexpert.com – Advising how to get the most out of your investment when developing property for rent
- Mary Latham – West Midlands Regional Representative for National Landlords Association (NLA) – giving an update on new and coming legislation affecting landlords & letting agents
- Representative of the Department for Works & Pensions
- Oliver Wright – Sandwell MBC – discussing Welfare Reform and how it affects landlords and their tenants
This year everyone will have the opportunity to attend all of the seminars rather than having to decide which to attend. You will be allocated a place on each one when you book and you will be given your personal time table when you arrive on the day. There are several exhibitors who are offering goods and services which are of interest to landlords and no two exhibitors are offering the same goods or service.
There will be a variety of choices at lunch including vegan and vegetarian options which do not need to be ordered in advance.
MLAS accredited landlords and letting agents can claim 5 CPD points for attending this event.
There is plenty of free parking at the stadium. There is also a good train link from New Street Station, Birmingham to Bescot Station which is opposite the Conference Halls.
The postcode for your satnav is WS1 4SA. This will bring you into the main gate at Banks’s Football Stadium, Bescot Crescent, Walsall, West Midlands and you will be directed to the free car park. There is wheelchair access and if you need this please email email@example.com
We were told that this was the biggest one day landlords and letting event in the UK last year and this year it will be bigger because we have made more places available. There is no sales agenda, the purpose of the conference is to bring you up-to-date on what is happening in the property letting business, give you an opportunity to ask your questions, offer an overview on the future and give you a unique opportunity to network with hundreds of other local property investors.
THE CONFERENCE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED. HOWEVER YOU CAN STILL REGISTER TO JOIN THE WAITING LIST BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW: