IMPACT PATHWAYS WEST MIDLANDS
Impact Pathways is a ‘map’ of provision designed to help people who live and work in the West Midlands access support they might need.
It allows the public and professionals to search in their area for the resource, knowledge and expertise of statutory agencies such as the NHS, private companies, together with a whole range of charities and community groups who exist to offer services to support people.
The agencies are arranged by ‘pathways’ and postcode. The ‘pathways’ are based on a history of working to support people out of offending, but recognise that the type of support offered – with alcohol issues, housing problems, to find a job and so on – are useful to a much broader range of people than those involved in crime. Because of this these services are offered on a broader platform, particularly one where it’s possible for people to access support without necessarily going via a GP, the Council or the Police.
The nine pathways are:
- Children and families
- Finance, benefit and debt
- Mental and physical health
- Attitudes, thinking and behaviour
- Education, training and employment
- Women – domestic abuse and sex work
If you are looking to access support for yourself or someone else please browse the site. You can search by postcode, problem, and get the information back as a list of providers who will work with you or on a map. The agencies on this site contain information about how to access their services and often this is FREE, confidential and may even be a walk-in service.
Working in partnership with Impact Pathways West Midlands helps assist in the overall aim of helping people to access support to improve their lives. Being linked to Impact Pathways West Midlands can also help your individual organisation in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the services you offer.
- Increased opportunities for successful funding bids.
- Increased opportunity to access new funding streams and ways of working.
- Gain support and advice of specialist workers on aligned sectors.
- Increased information sharing where appropriate.
If you are interested in signing up your agency for IPWM please use the enquiry form